School Nurse Services
Safety at ISQ
Safekeeping the Future
From trips off campus to routine safeguarding on campus, we share the privilege and go the extra step keeping students safe as they grow and become leaders.
Safety Features on Campus
- Staff are first aid certified by Red Cross and certified in Child Safety Protection
- Over 90 security cameras
- Two guards on duty 24/7
- Robust security measures that provide a safe learning environment
- All bus drivers and bus assistants have training every year
- AEDs and first aid kits are spread on each floor of our campus in the event of an emergency
- Alarm systems and fire suppression equipment are in place
- Routine safety drills
Our indoor facilities (classrooms, hallways and areas for indoor sport and play) are closed from outside air and constantly provided with filtered air though our Centralized Air Filtration System. This allows us to continue with classes and sports, even on heavily polluted days. Every day we check the air quality index (AQI) before physical activities.
For our outdoor activities, our staff & AQI policy adjusts activities in an attempt to safeguard the health and wellness of our students. This policy applies to outdoor sports as well as outdoor playtime.
Field Trip Preparation
Our staff take extraordinary measures with our world-class policies and procedures and partner with International SOS to keep our students and staff safe. We're proud to be recognized as one of the best in education.