|ECC 五天半日制||¥ 84,300|
|每日午餐费||幼儿园-1年级午餐费¥28 / 2年级-12年级午餐费¥33|
|中学- iPad/高中– MacBook||家庭自行提供|
|校服 (此为估算费用，将因学生而异)||¥500 - ¥1,000|
Additional finance information
- International School of Qingdao’s School Fees provided acts as an invoice; family specific invoices can be provided upon request.
- ISQ can only issue fapiaos (receipts) for registration and tuition. Upon request, a transportation fapiao can be issued directly by the bus company.
- Payments are due according to the dates listed on the International School of Qingdao School Fees document or new student admissions acceptance email.
- Parents are responsible to ensure payments are made and our Finance Office is properly notified, including when 3rd parties cover all or part of tuition and fees.
- All bank charges for wire transfers are to be borne by the remitter.
- If government regulators impose additional mandatory social insurance costs to the school during the academic year, additional fees may be added.
受益方: Qingdao MTI International School
受益方银行名称: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (CHINA) LIMITED (Qingdao Branch) (SWIFT: SCBLCNSXQDO)
通过电汇(TT)支付的款项应发送至银行信息下所注明的ISQ银行账户。所有转账手续费 (包括国内和国际转帐) 必须从您的账户中收取，而不是从学费中扣除。
If the school is unable to provide part or all of the school curriculum due to force majeure such as natural disasters, government actions, social anomalies, etc., the school will not bear financial responsibility. As far as possible, the school will adopt alternative courses (such as online courses or other forms of courses) to achieve the curriculum objectives of normal teaching.
- Assessment fee, Re-Enrollment Fee, and Registration Fee (New Students) is non-refundable.
- Tuition and transportation are refunded for remaining full quarters not attended; the student’s remaining lunch account will be refunded.
- Grade 12 students who graduate in December will be required to pay 60% of the school annual tuition.
- For early withdrawal of student from school, please notify the Admissions office in writing via email@example.com. After notification of withdrawal is sent to Admissions, you will receive instructions to complete. Our Finance Office will contact you after to confirm your child’s remaining balance and when refunds are issued. Refunds are completed after the student’s last day of school.
- No portion of tuition shall be refunded for a student dismissed by expulsion or for disciplinary reasons.
- Tuition and fees are not transferable to another student.
- Report cards and transcripts will be withheld from students with delinquent accounts.