School Nurse Services
Proactive Health Office
Students learn effectively when they are healthy and cared for. Our health office focuses on ensuring the health of our students proactively through education, preventation, and raising awareness for our entire community.
- Assessment of students who feel sick or need first aid
- Record keeping of student’s health, physical exams, immunizations
- Oversee communicable diseases
- On duty for all secondary games and tournaments
- Health Screenings
- Teaching health topics in the classrooms as teachers request
- Assist with Annual Health Fair for Early Childhood Center and Elementary School
- Promoting healthy lifestyle
- Research about diseases and health related policies
- First Aid kits for classrooms, field trips, school trips, and sports
If your child needs medication during school days, either every day or temporary, please fill out the Medication Administration Permission Form and give it with the medicine to your child, so your child’s teacher can give it to the nurse and he/she will administer the medicine at the time requested.
Safety at ISQ
Safekeeping the Future
From trips off campus to routine safeguarding on campus, we share the privilege and go the extra step keeping students safe as they grow and become leaders.
Safety Features on Campus
- Staff are first aid certified by Red Cross and certified in Child Safety Protection
- Over 90 security cameras
- Two guards on duty 24/7
- Robust security measures that provide a safe learning environment
- All bus drivers and bus assistants have training every year
- AEDs and first aid kits are spread on each floor of our campus in the event of an emergency
- Alarm systems and fire suppression equipment are in place
- Routine safety drills
Our indoor facilities (classrooms, hallways and areas for indoor sport and play) are closed from outside air and constantly provided with filtered air though our Centralized Air Filtration System. This allows us to continue with classes and sports, even on heavily polluted days. Every day we check the air quality index (AQI) before physical activities.
For our outdoor activities, our staff & AQI policy adjusts activities in an attempt to safeguard the health and wellness of our students. This policy applies to outdoor sports as well as outdoor playtime.
Field Trip Preparation
Our staff take extraordinary measures with our world-class policies and procedures and partner with International SOS to keep our students and staff safe. We're proud to be recognized as one of the best in education.
Protecting our Future Leaders
Health and safety protects our students as they participate in athletics, electives, and activities. If you haven't already, check out our athletics and activities!